A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world has fallen into chaos. Disease has claimed a fourth of humanity. Even worse... War is brimming on the horizon. Could you survive in this new age?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
The last football game of the year, and my parents are having some huge party. Rapsgraphic_affilbutn4a The last football game of the year, and my parents are having some huge party. Wof_affiliate The last football game of the year, and my parents are having some huge party. Hres79
Most active topics
Three word story
Suggestions
Q & A with Jane wright, moderator
SIGNATURE CONTEST!
Video Game Quote Guessing Game!
Store!
Aidan Felix
The Outside World!
The official, user-leaving thread
Birth of A New Age
Top posters
Seraphina Young
The last football game of the year, and my parents are having some huge party. Vote_lcapThe last football game of the year, and my parents are having some huge party. Voting_barThe last football game of the year, and my parents are having some huge party. Vote_rcap 
Aidan Felix
The last football game of the year, and my parents are having some huge party. Vote_lcapThe last football game of the year, and my parents are having some huge party. Voting_barThe last football game of the year, and my parents are having some huge party. Vote_rcap 
Jane Wright
Thomas Williams
papahulf
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of A New Age on your social bookmarking website
Rating
Language= Medium Sexual Content= Small Violence= Large

The last football game of the year, and my parents are having some huge party.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seraphina Young
Founder
Founder
Seraphina Young

Inventory : N/A
Code-Name : Vulpin
Power : 20
Def. : 5
Str. : 5
Int. : 5
Agi. : 5
Scorpio Snake
Shards : 20763
Age in RPG : 34

The last football game of the year, and my parents are having some huge party. Empty
PostSubject: The last football game of the year, and my parents are having some huge party.   The last football game of the year, and my parents are having some huge party. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:37 am

So... Yeah. My parents are football nuts. They invited at least 20 people. -.-"
INCLUDING my arch-nemesis's parents. Gah!

I'm getting them back by speaking only Russian and German that day.

What are you doing for the last game?
Back to top Go down

The last football game of the year, and my parents are having some huge party.
Page 1 of 1